ESA 2015 Conference uses on-line application ConfTool for the contribution submission.
How to create a new account?
1) Go to www.conftool.pro/esa2015/.
3) Fill in all mandatory fields (marked with *), and you can also fill in optional fields. Choose a username and password as your login details. You can also choose the option to have a username and/or password generated automatically for you. If your password is automatically generated, you will be sent the the password in a separate e-mail. You can change your password at any time (see image).
4) Confirm your registration by clicking on "Submit and Begin With Submission of Contribution" to proceed to submission of your abstract or confirm your registration by clicking on 'Create User Account Only, Submit Contribution Later' to finish your abstract submission later.
5) The system will send you a confirmation e-mail at this time. When you receive it, please validate your e-mail address through the link sent in the body of the e-mail. This will help us to avoid future problems with incorrect e-mail addresses.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail and you remember your user name and password, please log into the ConfTool system and revise your details by clicking on 'Edit User Account Details'. Otherwise please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information, please read Helpful Hints for User Registration and Log-In.)
How to submit your abstract (contribution)?
1) Once you have a user account, you can log in with your username and password under 'Registered Users'. If you have forgotten your password, a new one can be obtained through the 'Forgotten your password?' link.
2) Select 'Your Submissions' and select the type of contribution (Research Network/Stream) you want to submit (see image)
3) Please enter all required details for your contribution into the submission form and proceed. If you would like to sign your contribution up for a specific session or joint session (if available in the particular RN/RS), please fill this information in the field 'Remark / Message to the Programme Committee and Chairs'. In the next step you can review your contribution details and return to the preceding step. Please note that you have to click on 'Complete Submission' to confirm and save your contribution.
4) Until the closing date for submissions (1st February 2015), you can update your details or withdraw (and resubmit) your contribution. The last uploaded version at the time of the closing deadline for submissions will be considered for review, unless the contribution was withdrawn after submission.
After your contribution has completed the review process you will receive a message from the RN/RS Coordinators by e-mail. The review results will be made viewable to the authors via the ConfTool system. Please go to 'Your Submissions' and select 'Review Results' for your paper after logging in. There you will see the final outcome of the review and the scores as well as the reviewers' comments.
(For more information, please read Instruction for Submitting Authors. Please note that ESA 2015 Conference does not use the ConfTool system for registration of the conference participation.)