Call for applications
Funding: European Sociological Association invites applications for junior scholar grants to attend the ESA conference in Prague 2015. ESA will cover 74 grants amounting to 150€ each. The grant will be used to waive the conference fee (the fee for early registration, student if applicable, ESA member) and to cover one night in students' accommodation. Each RN will select two grantees based on excellence while giving preference to applicants from countries undergoing economic recession.
- Applicants must be PhD students or have had their PhD conferred in 2010 or later.
- Applicants must be paid up members of ESA and the RN they are applying to.
- Applicants can only apply to one RN.
- Applicants are requested to submit an extended abstract (1000 words).
To apply: Please use the abstract submission page on this website and tick the box specifying an application for a grant.
FAQ: Each applicant can submit another regular contribution without the grant application.
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15th, 2015.
- Notification of results: April 8th, 2015.